European Social Fund project "Evaluation of Higher Education Study Programmes and Proposals for Quality Improvement"
agreement No. 2011/0012/1DP/18.104.22.168.1/11/IPIA/VIAA/001
For the period between 9 May 2011 and 30 April 2013 Council of Higher Education is implementing a European Social Fund project "Evaluation of Higher Education Study Programmes and Proposals for Quality Improvement", agreement No.2011/0012/1DP/22.214.171.124.1/11/IPIA/VIAA/001 (hereinafter – Project).
The aim of the Project and the most essential tasks within the framework of the Project:
- evaluation of higher education programme quality, their overlapping, sufficiency of resources and sustainability;
- evaluation of higher education programme international competitiveness;
- development of proposals for future improvement, development, consolidation, promotion of international competitiveness, efficient use of resources and state budget funding of study programmes grouped by study directions;
- dissemination of the Project's results and developed proposals to higher education institutions, colleges and other stakeholders of higher education development, as well as state and non-governmental.
The aforementioned evaluation of higher education will include:
- evaluation of the existing data and experience, development of methodology and explanation of the Project's main tasks to all stakeholders;
- evaluation of all of the Latvian higher education institutions, colleges and their study programmes grouped by directions;
- summarising the achieved results, their analysis, drawing conclusions and development of proposals;
- publication and explanation of the results.
The Project's funding is 1,001.495 Lats, the maximum permissible funding by European Social Fund is 100% of the Project's referable total costs. The place for the implementation of the Project is the Republic of Latvia.
Contacts: +371 6 7223392, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org